Mr. Brattli is the Treasurer of Brattli Consulting, Inc. He
has 18 years of consulting experience.
· Brattli Consulting—joined
contracts, SOWs, and pricing with clients and subcontractors.
Manages SOW and budget
for our projects.
in Brattli Consulting projects.
― Assists clients in pricing reviews.
Consultant in the Office of Government Services Group in Corporate Finance and Quantitative Methods domains.
· Consultant to the Department
of Energy—Audited statistical models.
· The King of Norway's Royal
Guards—Managed a combat team and guard duties.
· MBA in Finance and Investments, The George
Washington University, Washington, DC.
· BS concentration in Economics, University of Oslo, Norway
· Six Sigma Greenbelt, University of Michigan
· Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Association for
· Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder, CFA Institute
· Mr. Brattli has held security
clearances with the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Department of Energy, NASA,
U.S. Postal Service, and the World Bank Group.
· Mr. Brattli has provided oral and written expert
testimonies on behalf of the U.S. federal
government before a regulatory commission on financial modeling of over $3.2 billion of annual cost.